Unistem Biosciences is the leading provider of a full spectrum of umbilical cord banking services — research, experimental therapy, and the collection, processing and cryopreservation of stem cells.
|Vision To harness the regenerative power of stem cells and drive research and therapy, to improve the quality of human life and health.|
|Mission At Unistem, we are dedicated to helping you secure a healthy future through the regenerative power of stem cells.|
MediaOur Media section keeps you up-to-date with information, news and press releases about Unistem, including stem cell therapy, research, and umbilical cord banking.
- Damaged hearts may heal with adult stem cells Source - The Miami Herald
- 17-year-old gets gift of sight from controversial treatment in China Source - Elpasotimes
- New Hope for Acute Kidney Failure Source - Ivanhoe Health Correspondent
- Tragic Illness, Accident Draw Menifee Families Together Source - The Californian
- Blind British boy seeks stem cell treatment in China Source: Telegraph.co.uk
- Adult Stem Cell Research Showed Tremendous Success in 2007 Studies, Trial Source: Free Public
- Teen finds success in China from treatment with Stem Cells Source: 9News
- A Cure in Sight: The Latest on Braden Hart and his father's dedication Source: NGNN
- Adult Stem Cells Used to Treat MS Source: King 5 News
- Parents launch bid for GBP 50k care Source: Free Press
- Right or Wrong? Embryonic Stem Cells Source: Baptist Standard
- Stem Cells Therapy Shows Promise for Rescuing Deteriorating Vision Source: Wisconsin
- Through The Kindness of Strangers, My Kids Got Their Father Back Source: The Daily Gleaner
- China Trip Gives St. Charles Man Hope Source: Daily Herald
- Stem Cells Show Early Promise for Treating Type 2 Diabetes Source: Bradenton
- Pulmonary Hypertension Succesfully Treated with Stem Cells Source: Yahoo Finance Canada
- Stem Cell Therapy for Chronic Liver Disease-choosing the Right Tools for the Job Commentaries Source: Natap
- Wisdom Teeth Useful After all, have Stem Cells Source: The Times of India.
- Stem Cell Treatment for Brain Tumour Source: The Times of India.
- Stem Cell Therapy for Stroke Patients Clears First Hurdle Source: PTI.
- Cloning of Human Organs just got a Step Closer Source: PTI.
- Couple Raised 18L Online for her Stem Cell Transplant Source: PTI.
- Stem Cell Study: Govt Wants to Draw Ethical Line Source: TNN.
- In a First, Skin is Transformed Into Brain Cells Source: PTI.
- Your Own Stem Cells Can Repair Damaged Heart Source: PTI.
- Cleaning Umbilical Cord At Birth Cuts Infant Deaths’ Source: PTI.
- Stem-cell Jab Will Help Cut Risk of Organ Rejection Source: PTI.